1.7
Style and Design

Do not order from this company. The item I received and waited so earnestly for, for so long (because just like everyone else here, the delivery time was weeks late) was rubbish.

I ordered the engraved pet image necklace with an engraving on the back and what has just arrived is so shoddy that I’m devasted. I can’t possibly give this as a gift. The etching is so faint that I couldn’t make out what the image was at first. The engraved message on the back is so small it’s almost totally illegible.

The metal has been cut in a weird, sloppy shape around the ‘image’ of my dog and the metal itself is thin and scratched. The images marketed on the website for this product were literally nothing like the product I’ve received.

For all the people who are stressed that their ordered product won’t arrive, believe me, it’s not worth the wait. I can’t believe I paid $49.85 for this crap.

Comments

Not only did my necklace that I purchased as a gift come 3 weeks late after paying extra fees to have it expedited, but the necklace is pure crap. It looks nothing like the photo, has weird globs of metal around the outer edge, and etched markings that weren't part of the picture.

I paid over $60 and am very upset.

Complete waist of money. I can't believe this company would look at the final product and send that to a paying customer.