1.9
Style and Design

Ordered on Dec. 1st (their site guaranteed to be delivered by 12-25-17 with expedited shipping) Site shows it takes 3-10 days to make- ok, the latest to ship would be 12-15-17.

Site shows 4 days transit so ok, should have 12-21 or 12-22-17 Received email saying the order was delayed several times. Then on 12-20-17 received email saying my order shipped with the tracking number. DHL and USPS show this is an invalid number. I have contacted vendor several times.

They finally tell me I have to check status of order and they provided a link to DHL that shows a facility in California has received the information but no update on when it will arrive!!!!!!!

I think the link they sent was to shut me up! I will contact my bank to dispute charges from this company!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Because i do not have item bought.

Comments

Ordered item on Dec 3rd. It is now Jan 4th and have not received item!!

Have contacted them numerous times and received a what I think is a bogus shipping info.. says that my package has been in NY since Dec 23rd. Which I believe to be false. Thankfully I ordered through PayPal so I have already filed a claim trying to get my money back.

This was suppose to be my mother's Christmas present. So I'm pretty pissed I got screwed!!