Style and Design

Do not buy these! I ordered one on November 18th, it left China on the 26th of the same month, today it has still not arrived.

When I contacted the company they were useless. I emailed them after a month of it being shipped since there had been no updates on the tracking. I asked for a refund because I feared it would never show up. I paid via PayPal and thank god I did.

Their first response was if I didn't want the item, I could refuse it at the door and when they got it back I would be refunded. I tried to explain again that I couldn't refuse a package that never shows up. I was then asked to wait another 3-5 days and if it didn't show up I would get a refund. I told them no, that I wanted a full refund now.

They then also told me that they had been in contact with the post and that there would be an update in a few days. I found that pretty sketchy because once an item leave its original country, it can't be tracked again until it's scanned again. So I filed a claim with PayPal. I Co tinted to keep in contact with the company about a refund.

Once I mentioned I would be getting lawyers involved I was then offered a 15% refund first and then a full refund after 15 days if the item didn't show up. I continued to argue with them since it was well past the delivery date. This was ordered as a Christmas present and ordered in time to arrive before Christmas. I received the exact same email the next day from a different person offering 20%, I declined again telling them I wanted a full refund.

The same email the next day offered 15% I told them about the 20% the day prior and that no I still wanted a refund. At this point it had been the 5 days they originally asked me to wait. I told them that in the email as well and then they sent me the same email as the first one saying that if I didn't want it I could refuse it. They had also told PayPal that I had received the item, which wasn't true.

A few more days and emails back and first with offering 15-20% and wait 15 days. I called PayPal and sorted it out. PayPal give international orders 20 days and because it was well past that she issued me a refund for the full amount right then.

I responded to the last email offering 20% and told them that PayPal had given me a full refund and I would make sure everyone I knew didn't order from them. DO NOT ORDER!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments