Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

I ordered 2 different name necklaces with birthstones.The first name necklace with 4 names had my grandchildren’s birthstones in places that didn’t make sense to their names.

In other words, you had no idea whose birthstones were whose. All stones are there, but don’t match correctly. Basically the same on the second name necklace. 2 names, 2 birthstones.

This time they put the birthstones in the middle. Not by their names. I emailed them about this and they asked for pictures of them to know what I was talking about. I sent 2 pictures, along with a rather large email explaining the problem.

I did receive an email back just yesterday and it read, and I quote, “Hello ,your necklace were right . because our font design style is like that, the name design is connected together. So that the whole product more distinctive sense. I hope you can appreciate it from another perspective.

Thank you” That’s directly from them. Their wording. Also, there were 2 different chains attached. One really really nice and the other a piece of junk.

Cheap. I told them that too, but never got and answer about that. These are Christmas gifts! Not at all happy.

I did email them back just this morning told them how disappointed I was in their customer service and told them I would never purchase from them again.Told them I would comment on Facebook about my problem and told them that I hope they can understand my perspective!

Review about: Getnamenecklace Necklace.

Preferred solution: I want it fixed! .

Had an Experience with Getnamenecklace?

Comments